Get a taste of what it’s like to work in the police force by becoming a Cadet.
As a Cadet, you will get a unique opportunity to learn more about your local police force whilst working with local communities on exciting projects to improve your local area. Join today if you are looking for a new exciting challenge, or to gain insight in what it would be like to become a police officer.
Working as a Cadet you can expect to
- Work as part of a team and learn team-building skills.
- Gain experience of the different policing sectors.
- Attend cadet meetings on a weekly basis.
- Take part in community events and fundraising activities.
- Complete training and drills.
- Help promote crime prevention initiatives.
How to Become a Cadet
To become a Cadet you need to be between the ages of 13-17.
Skills and experience
We need people who are:
- Aged 13 to 17.
- Up for a challenge.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Keen to work with local communities.
- Good at problem-solving and taking the initiative to complete tasks.
If you are interested in becoming a Staffordshire Police Cadet or would like more information on volunteering, email firstname.lastname@example.org.